The Elite

The Elite

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Elite

The Elite Faction Perfect World International Gaming Forum

FB Information

CADHLA
    Admin

FB Information Empty FB Information

Post  CADHLA Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:56 am

This information was taken off of PW Forum:

What is needed in the squads:

A Barbarian for tanking as especially with magic bosses they have a skill to cancel AOE attacks if timed correctly this can save the squad.

A Venomancer for pulling. Even if your Barbarian is strong enough to tank 2-3 monsters at the bosses it is usefull to let Venomancers pull the small mobs away before taking on the boss itself.

1-2 Clerics! This should be obvious I think. Best to have 2 in case one dies or aggro is off the Barbarian and on multiple members of the party.

Fill the rest of the squad with either Archers,Wizards or Blademasters to do damage to kill faster.

FB19

I would personally advise against using wines for this FB as you will need mobs to kill first and this FB is good to learn the group dynamic. Also the mats needed for the wine in this FB is just not worth it. I personally recommend doing this FB with higher lvls just to get a feel and they maybe able to give some tips as well.

Needed mats for Osmanthus wine:

10 each of Logs, Pig Iron, Sandstone and Coal Dust

FB29

Using wine here is in my opinion just a waste of mats as this FB really does not take long. In fact it is the smallest all around.

Need to kill Key Mob to open the door to his room. That one is melee p. atk and does not move so it is possible to kill it with ranged attacks without taking a single hit.

Qingzi
    BOSS [Lvl 35] Close Range: Physical Melee Attack Far off: Earth Magic Damage
    Recommended having a mage tank it as mages have Stone Barrier

Needed mats for Bamboo wine:

2 each of Rough Lumber, High Carbon Steel, Gravel and Coal

FB39

If you have not done the related quest of which there are quite a few do not under any circumstances wine the FB. You will not be able to finish those quest if you do. If you have done the quests I would do it wined as this FB is quite timecomsuming. Even wined this FB easily takes an hour.
    The first boss Faren Serenity (Physical attacks) has an AOE (23 meter radius) physical attack so get the barb to cancel these if he can and everyone try to stay as far away from him as you possible can. He also has a Movement Speed Lowering buff.
    The second boss Calcid the Flame (Physical Attack) has a damage over time Fire magic atack.
    The third boss Hercule Trioc is best tanked by a Wizard or Venomancer because of his Metal Element Magical Attack. He has no AOE attack though so everyone else just hack into him.

Needed mats for Daughter wine:

8 each of Rough Lumber, High Carbon Steel and Coal

2 wines are needed to clear the whole dungeon.

FB49/51

Again if the related quests are not done don't wine this one. The mobs here are all over the place and quite a few patrol around so be carefull. If the quests are done wine it.

The recommended pattern for this FB [49-51], Frostcovered Lands is this.
    First, take the Level 51 General Quest chain "The Scepter" up to the point of "The Book". Then take the Level 50 Quest "Sign of the Talon", the "Call of Duty: Wraithbeast (Part 1)", and the level 51 Quest "Avenger's Fury".
    After completing those quests, exit the dungeon then go obtain "Call of Duty: Wraithbeast (Part 2)" and "Powerful Lord". Finish those, then go turn in the quest for "The Book". Although the original "Call of Duty: Warithbeast (Part 1)" is available at level 49, it is best to wait until level 51 so that you can obtain all the necessarily quests and can do it in one run rather than multiple runs.

Fushma (Lvl 53) is a fire element boss who has close range physical damage.

Ranker (Lvl 53) is a earth element boss with close range and AoE physical damage. Again get the Barbarian to cancel what he can and stay as far away as you can.

Myriadtail Wyvern (Lvl 54) is a fire element boss who has a long range magic attack, physical attack and AOE.
    Note: Distance of AoE is approximately 24meters. A maxed out heal or Venomancer spells are effectively outside of that range.

Needed mats for Frangrances wine:

8 each of Fine Lumber, Refined Steel, Rubstone Powder and Anthracite

2 wines are again needed to clear whole dungeon

FB59

For the FB 59, the quests "The Challenge" (Spiritual Cultivation), "Heaven's Trial" (Level 58 Challenge Quest), "Call of Duty: Sacredbeast" (Level 59 Challenge Quest) and the end of "Mysterywood Fruit" (Level 55 Regular quest, part of a chain that starts with the quest "Outcast") should all be done together. FB 59 requires no mobs other than the bosses so it is recommended that one uses wine to save time.

Important information concerning the FB 59: The boss Gluttonix is currently bugged. It is possible to have the Call of Duty in the pillar and still not have it register the kill. The causes for this bug are unknown but a proven strategy for getting the kill is to put in the Call of Duty, and when the boss is at 50%, change the party leader. This will give the quest the "failed" status and return the Call of Duty to the original holder's inventory. The holder should then wait until the boss is at about 25%, then reinsert the Call of Duty. Another strategy is the insert the Call of Duty at the last minute but this strategy does not always work 100%. Another theory concerning the bug is that the person who inserted the Call of Duty must have the final hit, but this theory is unproven thus far.
    Also, make sure you have ALL TEN PIECES OF MYSTERYWOOD FRUIT when you go into this FB. All you have to do for this is to talk to an NPC located deep within the dungeon. That is not worth a run unless you are participating in someone else's FB.

Needed mats for Chiennan Spring wine:

10 each of Fine Lumber, Refined Steel, Rubstone Powder and Anthracite

2 wines needed again to clear everything.

The next few FB's I have never done myself so can't really say much about it. If someone would send me info on those FB's I will incorporate it into this guide. For now I left the info part blank and just wrote what mats you need for wines.

FB69:

Needed mats for Ancient Well wine:

10 each of High-Grade Lumber, Steel Alloy, Corundom Powder and Charcoal

FB79:

Needed mats for Afterglow wine:

15 each of High-Grade Lumber, Steel Alloy, Corundom Powder and Charcoal

FB89:

Needed mats for Tukang's wine:

15 each of Lumber Essence, High Alloy Steel, Granite and Extruded Charcoal

FB99:

Needed mats for Wine of Everlasting Sorrow:

20 each of Lumber Essence, High Alloy Steel, Granite and Extruded Charcoal